Custom Promotional Bags, Backpacks, Duffel Bags & Tote Bags
The most important thing to consider when choosing a bag to use as Trade Show Swag Bag: quality is key. The better the giveaway, the more they will be used. The result? Not only will you bring back more than just a lanyard, but your company logo and brand will become familiar to a broader market.
The right high quality gift bags are giveaways that just keep on giving back. From tote bags and shopping bags to laptop bags and duffels, there are many options to choose from. So you have to consider a few factors when choosing.
Obviously the first consideration is budget – a simple tote has a big price difference from a custom backpack. Second, consider your audience, what kind of bag would they appreciate and use in their daily life? A related thing to consider is he style of event you are holding. An executive retreat is different from a trade show attracting 1000s of attendees. Below are some of our favorite choices of all types to use for your event swag bag needs.
Tote Bags – The ol’ dependable swag bag
Tote Bags are the perfect choice for larger events and trade shows. They are perfect to hand out at registration pre-stuffed with materials. But, as stated above, quality matters. There are a wide range of cotton and canvas tote bags, choosing one that your attendees will use in their daily life increases their value to you. A good bag that your attendees will use to shop or on their commute is an excellent vehicle for your company logo and branding efforts. Most of out tote options come in an assortment of colors and have large imprint space, and will last for years.
A few of our most popular:
- The Casual Tote – This is our most basic tote. 100% Cotton and comes in a variety of colors.
- The Cotton Canvas Tote – This one is a favorite because of its longer handles and sturdy material. It also features gusseted sides to hold more of whatever you are giving away.
- The Lulu Style – Another favorite because of its sturdiness and large capacity. This laminated bag is great as a giveaway for more consumer and ‘lifestyle’ audiences.
- The Zipper Beach Tote are more expensive, but are a great option for summer events. The zipper makes this bag a great option for your audience to use on their commute, going to the store or (obviously) to the beach.
- Econscious Cotton Canvas Tote – This eco-friendly bag is made from 100% organic cotton canvas and is
Custom Promotional Backpacks – The Impression Maker
Some events call for a swag bag that is going to stand out and make an impression. Backpacks or Messenger Bags are great giveaways for tech events, user conference or smaller education focussed events. They are logo ready and will last for years, long outliving old drawstring promo bags, and plastic bags full of giveaways everyone already has, such as keychains and stress balls. This can be a higher ticket item, but the focus on quality is crucial – nobody will use a cheap backpack and it can create a negative impression.
Here are our top backpacks for event giveaways:
- Timbuk2 Division – This backpack is a great combination of style and function. It has a large main compartment that fits books, lunch, and a light jacket and has a padded compartment for laptops. Also a side stretch pocket for a water bottle.
- The Blade Backpack is another stylish option with a really unique look that will really help your brand standout. It is also a great price point, so your classic win-win.
- The Herschel Heritage Backpack – You have probably noticed Herschel brand backpacks everywhere lately. Nothing works better than giving out swag from a brand that is trendy and desired. This is a classic backpack updated for today – including a 15” laptop sleeve, single front pocket with key clip, internal media pocket with headphone port, all with Herschel’s signature striped fabric liner.
- Incase ICON – This is the mack daddy of tech laptops. It is a killer giveaway for a high-end tech event, or as a special speaker gift or prize. It is available in a variety of colors and features multiple compartments for organization, adjustable padded shoulder straps and a cable port for on-the-go access. (Note: I have been using this backpack for my daily commute for many years and I love it).
These are just a few popular options, but there are many more to choose from. See our Backpack Collection for more.
Briefcases, Weekender & Duffle Bags – The Luxury Choices
Sometimes a tote bag or Backpack isn’t the right choice for your audience. An executive retreat or c-level focussed event might call for something a little different. Here are a few of high-end options for swag bag giveaways.
- The TIMBUK2 Briefcase – A professional, travel-ready briefcase. The internal compartment features two pouch pockets, an organization panel and a 13″ laptop pocket. The zippered back pockets lets you keep crucial docs close at-hand.
- The Weekend Valise – This deluxe fully-lined large capacity valise weekend bag features herringbone pattern fabric, leatherette trim, an extra large main compartment with bottom stiffener.
- Herschel Novel Duffel – See comments about Herschel Brand above. These are great bags with a hot brand name. This is a perfect weekend bag with plenty of storage, including convenient signature shoe compartment and internal storage sleeve.
- High Sierra Weekender – This is a great option for a gym bag. It has a great compartment for running shoes and a water bottle.
Check out our full selection of custom promo bags here and find the right promotional bag for your event or trade show to match your company’s branding strategy. We add new products all the time and not just bags, we have the perfect companions to fill your swag bag too such as outerwear, headphones, chargers, drinkware, tumblers, t-shirts, activewear, first aid kits and more, all with your logo front and center and in full color.