We have always sold a lot of branded office supplies to companies looking to stock their office with essentials that also show off their brand and help keep everyone’s desks stocked with everything that they need.
With many people working remotely, office swag is still a great idea for sending with employees or customers (or future customers). However, home offices give you the opportunity to share some unique items that might be great for a home office but not so much a shared office.
Here are some ideas for both the classics and some more unique ideas. And remember, swag.com can send any item ordered directly to the recipients at their homes.
The Classics: Branded Office Supply Essentials
Whether working from home, the office or a local coffee shop, some items are always needed and make great promotional product choices.
- Branded pens are always a good, classic option. However, spending a little extra on a high-quality pen will guarantee the pen gets used. The Moleskine Pen has been a very popular option recently.
- Branded Notebooks are also another ‘can’t go wrong’ choice. There a lot of options to choose from, but staying simple and minimalist is a great way to ensure your notebook will find its way onto your employee or customer’s desk or into their bag. Our San Jose, soft cover notebook is the perfect choice. Available in a great selection of colors and can be customized with your logo via screenprint or debossing, it will show off your brand properly.
- Desk Gift Set – This gift box of office essentials is another great for your branding. It comes with a stapler, pen cup, three pens, tape dispenser and an organizer tray – all of which are branded with your custom design. It is perfect as a new remote employee welcome gift, or for anyone new to working from home as it has a lot of what you need to get your home office up and running.
Unique Home Office Promotional Products and Gifts
Having your employees or customers working from home gives you a chance to send a home office promo item or gift that is unique and will stand out a bit form the classics listed above. Here are some fun, unique swag ideas that are perfect to send to someone’s home office:
- Air Plants – Perfect way to bring some nature into a home office, even for those that don’t have a green thumb. These assortment of succulents are unique, easy to care for, good for our environments, and the perfect eco-friendly gift.
- Desk Humidifier – This is a fun option that will add something useful to any home office. It produces a mist to replenish moisture in dry areas and connects directly to any USB port. Add some Essential oils to give your office some aromatherapy for those extra stressful days.
- Cinema Box – A really fun gift item. Create your own message that will shine with this light box. It includes 60 letters and symbols and an On/off switch located on the side of light box. It can be a great way to decorate an office, help keep you inspired or also a good background prop to lighten up your video calls.
Let us handle the storing and shipping
These are just a few of the many products that we have available that make great home office gifts. If these aren’t the right fit, browse our office products, or drop us a line and one of our swag consultants can help find the perfect solution.
Once you find the perfect item or items, customizing your design and purchasing is a breeze. From there you can ship everything to one location, or let us ship the items to the individuals on your list. Not ready to ship them all at once? No problem we can store the items in your online swag closet until you are ready to send. Learn more about these solutions on our Swag Distribution page.