Trade show items trending in 2021
Selecting swag for a trade show giveaway requires thought. You don’t want to give a throw away item that will end up in the trash or in piles of similar gifts such as keychains that lack uniqueness, or badge holders / lanyards only used during the event itself, which can leave your brand forgotten, or worse with a negative impression. The best promotional products for businesses and promotional giveaways will be a seamless part of your brand’s event strategy and brand messaging, or even an opportunity to follow-up after the event. Don’t choose swag to just cross off the box. A notepad might be a good fit for some sectors, but not for others.
Trends are of course ever changing, think about how many promotional hand sanitizers there are now versus last year due to the Coronavirus / COVID-19 outbreak! Or the other way around for luggage tags, getting much less air time in the current climate. Be strategic, have fun and think of what your audience would like, even while staying within your budget for giveaways. To help here are the most popular items for trade show swag, brand awareness and corporate gifts for 2021:
1) Smartphone & tech accessories:
Small tech gadgets and accessories like flash drives, mouse pads and earbuds have done well in the past, but in recent years, phone gadgets have taken over as popular choices for great giveaways that can grab your prospects attention. Your company logo in full color will have great brand space on chargers and power banks, plus other tech accessories and these are all things people will use over and over. Here are a few of the most popular business promotional gifts in 2021:
- Smartphone Car Clip: Clip this handy rubberized holder to your car’s air vent, stick either the round or rectangle metal plate to the back of your phone and then magnetically attach your phone to the holder.
- Silicone Wallet: When you only want to carry the bare necessities with you, this clever silicone stick-on wallet makes it possible. Available in a wide selection of colors.
- Selfie Ring Light: Clip-on cellphone ring light to make your selfies and other cellphone pictures stand out.
- Popsocket: Popsockets continue to be a trade showswag favorite. As handy as smartphones and cellphones are, you need to prop them up on a flat surface now and then. PopSockets have a logo-friendly print area
2) Drinkware, Water Bottles & Promo Tumblers
Reusable water bottles and travel mugs have been ubiquitous these days, but for good reason they are useful and popular. So standing out with a water bottle at large trade show might be difficult, so here are other drinkware options that are perfect for tradeshow giveaways and business gifts.
- Stainless Steel Reusable Straw Set: This stainless steel straw set, which includes a straw cleaning brush for convenient cleaning, comes in a reusable cotton travel pouch.
- Reusable Silicone Straw Set: The Reusable Silicone Straw is made of food-grade silicone material which is safe for all ages to use.
- Shot Glass: Everyone loves a good shot glass. These are the best ones around.
- Mini-Tumbler: This mini tumbler is a fun giveaway. Can double as a on-the-go wine or cocktail glass if you are hosting a happy hour. Can also keep drinks hot as well. We also have custom Koozies to keep your drink cold but your hand warm.
3) Apparel, Bags & Accessories
T-shirts, stress relievers, apparel, tote bag or drawstring bag options will always be popular business promotional gifts. The key to being successful when giving these promotional items away is to focus on being creative along with high quality and a catchy design. Do something beyond just printing your brand logo on a stress ball, bic pen or a wristband, have some fun with your promotional giveaways or custom logo products for sale. And choose quality items that your audience will actually want to wear:
- Swag Cotton Tee: Our top-grade combed ring-spun cotton provides the softest feel and superior durability.
- Cotton Dad Hat: A classic baseball cap can’t go wrong and this econscious cotton unstructured baseball hat is the best one around.
- Canvas pouch: These little pouches are always a big hit. They can hold any little trinkets, whether tech items, personal care item like lip balms or bottle openers and DIY tools, or tidbits and, seriously, people love them. You can also fill them with another giveaway or a trade show survival needs like snacks, hangover kit, or stash your collection of promotional pens and pencils!
Tell us your vision and Swag.com will help you choose the best custom promotional product for 2021 and beyond! And yes, we do custom hand sanitizers, first aid kits and new in 2021 we have custom face masks available for order in bulk so you pay lower prices per mask.