Environmentally Friendly Swag
Promotional Products can be a wasteful endeavor. Here at Swag.com we recognize this and try to help you choose swag that your audience will want to keep and use over and over again. We’re also trying to be conscious of creating less waste and reduce single-use plastic. Here are some of our favorite and best-selling environmentally conscious promotional items that are perfect for trade shows, giveaways or corporate gifts. All of these products work as alternatives to the traditional items and should avoid ending up in the landfill.
1. Reusable Bags
Many places are banning single-use plastic bags, so having a spare reusable on hand is becoming a necessity. While all reusable tote bags are a eco-friendly choice here are are few of the most eco-conscious choices:
2. Reusable Water bottles and eco-friendly drinkware
Another way to avoid single-use plastic or disposable cups is by using reusable water bottles and drinkware. There are an almost endless variety available in many sizes and colors to fit your style preference and to keep your beverage at just the right temperature. However some are more eco-friendly than others. Here are our top eco-conscious options:
- Omni Bottle – This 20 oz frost bike bottle is made in the USA from recycled HDPE
- Bali Bottle – 18 oz single wall borosilicate glass bottle with threaded bamboo lid and protective silicone sleeve
- Bamboo Stainless Steel Tumbler – This tumbler is a bio-composite of 70% bamboo fibers and other natural materials.
The “skip the straw” movement was sparked as an eco-friendly effort to save turtles and sea creatures who were being harmed by trash that was accidentally ending up on beaches and in the ocean. As a way to avoid relying on plastic straws, many people have begun using a silicone or stainless steel straw alternative. Take it anywhere you go and keep it clean between uses in it’s cotton carrying case.
3. Eco-friendly and Sustainable Apparel
Apparel is an essential part of most companies Swag plans. Luckily there are many eco-conscious options from tee shirts and hoodies to shoes and other accessories. Here are a few our most popular eco-friendly apparel options:
- Eco Performance Tee – Represent your logo with this stylish and eco-friendly performance t-shirt.
- Unisex Rocky Eco Fleece Zip-up Hoodie – A great fleece zip-up made from recycled materials and using a low-impact yarn-dye, this eco-friendly hoodie is a great option
- Alternative Crew Sweatshirt – This everyday vintage-style crew sweatshirt is soft, simple and sustainable.
- Eco Polo – This eco Polo is a made up of recycled polyester, is moisture wicking and has UV protection for the best performance!
4. Econscious Brand
We love this brand at swag.com. They have a real commitment to social and environmental responsibility. Their farming practices are based on organic methods in an effort to reduce chemicals and creates healthier working conditions for their farmers and agricultural workers. Look good and feel good while sporting their mission to make swag more sustainable and responsible! Here are a few of our favorite Econscious items:
- Trucker Hat – Our favorite trucker style hat made from 70% certified organic cotton, 30% recycled polyester
- Organic Beanie – Super soft and fashionable organic beanie made from 100% certified organic cotton
- Large Twill Tote – Main body of bag made from certified 100% organic cotton canvas, this large tote is a perfect reusable bag for trips to the farmer’s market or grocery store.
- Ladies T-shirt – This classic women’s tee is made with 100% certified organic cotton and is available of a variety of great colors.
We hope you’ve found inspiration for eco-friendly promotional products that you and your team will love. Make it Earth Day every day and ask what efforts have you done to help save the planet and go green? We’d love to hear new ideas that made you say, “Why didn’t I try this before?”