Hole-in-One Ideas for your Next Golf Event
You need to give attendees at your next golf event the best swag you can. Golf Balls, Towels, and Golf Tees are good giveaways, but you want to go beyond these standards to make an impression. The right swag will make your guests feel appreciated, make them enjoy your event even more, and promote your and company to a wider audience. But what swag giveaways should you include in a swag bag for a golf event?
Protect your attendees from the elements
For some golf apparel like this cool Adidas mesh hat, flexfit visor, or Nike golf polo shirts for them to wear during their games. For rain, give them a big golf umbrella or some custom outerwear, like this golf bag friendly Eddie Bauer Windbreaker. Any golfer would appreciate any and all of these protective swag items, thus sporting your brand’s logo and spreading your brand awareness.
Swag Bag filled with Golf Giveaways
At swag.com, you can put your logo on many kinds of tote bags or a drawstring bag in which you can include other smaller golf swag. Now that we have protected your attendees from the elements, what else can you include in a swag bag? They will likely need to some items to use in play. Custom Calloway golf balls are always a good option. Custom Pencils to keep track of their score (with erasers of course). You can include other golf items like golf tees or a custom golf towel. Or ball markers or golf tool or divot tool. Even some hand sanitizer or a keychain or carabiner can be good options.
For a high-end event you can give away a custom golf bag. But, most events don’t have that kind of budget and most attendees probably already have a bag they prefer, so why not opt for a custom golf shoe bag.
Read more: Custom Hoodies For Your Team in 2021
Drinks for the course
Another great golf swag idea is something in which they can put a sports or energy drink or just water. The game of golf is not a short one, and keeping yourself hydrated is important. Guests present at your golf event will likely know this, and appreciate a nice water bottle, tumbler, or mug with your company’s logo on it. They can use it during the game or at any other time, and again, you spread your brand awareness. Here are a few of our favorites for on the course.
- The Hydra Bottle – 24 oz single wall stainless steel bottle with threaded lid, flip-up spout and inner soft straw is a great way to ensure you stay hydrated all day!
- The Trail Tumbler – This 30oz Tumbler is great for keeping drinks cold on the course and the tapered bottom fits nicely in the Golf Cart cup holders.
Of course, golf outings are also a great time to cracking open a cold beer on the course. There are a few options that are good for keeping and it makes your company look great if you include something to support this. Custom Koozies or a reusable 6-can cooler are great options.
Below Par Prizes and Gifts
Your outing might be a golf tournament and require prizes or other gifts that require something not specific to being on the course. These gifts should be nicer than your average giveaway or the regular tradeshow swag and promotional products. Here are some of our favorite gifts for a golf tournament.
- Wine related gifts are also popular giveaways as golf awards. The Dual Wine Holder is a nice gift. Or the Wine Box Set is another fun option. Include some great wines to take it to the next level.
- Bose Wireless Headphones – Often the attendees at your golf outing travel often. These Bose Wireless Headphones are a must-have for these road warriors and make a great gift or prize. Customize them with your logo for maximum exposure.
- Yeti Coolers – Our custom Yeti brand coolers are also a really popular option with the golf crowd. We have a few options for the Yeti Tundra, and also a few more travel-friendly options in the Hopper Flip and the Roadie.
Read more: Custom Tumblers We’re Loving in 2021
These are some of the top swag ideas for your next golf event. From the more basic golf-related promotional products and giveaways, to more high-end swag for gifts and prizes, Swag.com has you covered and will guarantee your event is a hole-in-one.
Want to plan out custom swag for your next golf-related event or celebration? Let’s chat!
Fill out the form below, and one of our experienced swag representatives will be in touch to discuss your swag needs.