In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic forced the events industry to reimagine what it meant to come together.
As in-person events were swapped out for online affairs, new strategies were needed to generate the same energy, engagement and outcomes that we’ve come to expect from events.
We decided to share some of the tips and tricks we’ve learned from our clients. You can now check out our pocket guide to virtual events here!
We’ve chalked it full of handy insights and tips from the best event planners in the biz. Some of the things you’ll see are:
- A checklist for planning your next virtual event
- The most common problems with virtual events, and how to solve them
- Tricks on hosting webinars, trade shows, conferences, happy hours and more
- Ideas for boosting engagement for all participants
- Creative ways to battle against dreaded digital fatigue
For more information about the best strategies for hosting successful virtual events, follow our blog posts on the topic here.
What are you doing to make your virtual events more engaging? Reach out to email@example.com for a chance to be featured!