Since teams have been mostly remote over the past few months, we have seen a big growth in demand for products to send to groups for virtual happy hour events or regular meetings.
These gifts can range from a single item like a drink ware item or snack to pair with some drinks to a fully custom virtual happy hour swag box . If you’re looking for some great ideas about how to use them, check out our article all about how to throw a great virtual happy hour here!
Without further ado, are some of our most popular (and creative) ideas for Virtual Happy Hour Swag.
- Asobu Beer Kuzie – This Insulated Beer Kuzie is ideal for keeping your served beer cool all party long. It includes a Pint Glass, but any standard US Pint Glass will fit into the slim, double wall, vacuum insulated Kuzie and also fits many other standard plastic party cups
- Miir Wine Tumbler (Out of stock, but coming back soon!) – Let’s make sipping a little easier. From camping with friends to backyard BBQ’s, this wine tumbler will be your new go-to wine cup. Thermo 3D Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Technology – Keeps your drink hot up to 12 hours and cold for 24.
- Cocktail Specific Cups – A good idea for a Virtual Happy Hour is to have a signature cocktail. This can be a great opportunity to include a custom cup or glass to fit with your event. We have a copper coated mug that is perfect for a Moscow Mule (or any Mule variation). Or a perfect Julep Cup, for a Mint Julep. Or if looking for something a little more standard we have a wide selection of wine, cocktail and shot glasses.
Happy Hour Accessories
- Cocktail Shaker (Out of stock, but coming back soon!) – A must have for any bar, this cocktail shaker is a great gifting option. Constructed of stainless steel, this cocktail shaker has a 24 oz capacity to make your favorite drinks. It’s cap also doubles as a jigger so you’ll be ready to make AND serve your drink!
- Oneida Lever Corkscrew – This is a great easy-to-use corkscrew that is a great gift for a wine novice or expert. It can be branded with laser engraving and will be a happy addition to any home bar.
- Barware Tool Set (Out of stock, but coming back soon!) – This Bullware five piece bar tool set includes a stainless steel jigger, bottle opener, strainer, and mixing spoon all conveniently packaged in a wooden storage box
Wine Tasting Happy Hour
- Wine Folly (Guide to Wine) – A good book to help your team learn more about choosing the right wine is a great option for a virtual happy hour event.
- Miir Wine Bottle – OK, sometimes you just want to bring a bottle wine with you to the park. This 750ml reusable Wine Bottle keeps your favorite wine at its ideal temp. This durable bottle will hold a full bottle of wine and won’t leave you with broken glass if dropped.
- Wine Decanter Chiller – Also, sometimes you want to Rose all day, but don’t have all day to chill your wine. This decanter allows the wine to breathe and reveal its full flavor and has a removable interior core for ice to keep it cold.
Cocktail Hour Snacks
- Cocktail Jelly Beans – This sweet set of Jelly Belly jelly beans includes 10 non alcoholic cocktail inspired flavors. Pina Colada, Margarita, Draft Beer, and more!
- Candy Cocktail Garnishes – This 3 compartment gift box will have you saying CHEERS! Each box includes three of our most popular candy cocktail inspired garnishes; Sugar coated Lemon Slices, Chocolate Martini Olives and Sugar coated Twist of Lime.
- Boozy Popcorn – Our Boozy Popcorn comes in three inspired flavors: Champagne, Amaretto, and Bourbon. All popcorn is non-alcoholic.Se
Create a Virtual Happy Hour Swag Box
These are just a few of the great happy hour appropriate items we have. See our full selection of virtual happy hour swag. Almost all of these items can be combined to create a fully custom swag box for your next virtual happy hour, or just for a fun gift for your hard-working team. Learn more about our Swag Boxes or get-in-touch and one of our swag consultants would love to talk to you more about virtual happy hour swag ideas.