Best Swag for High-End Corporate Gifts & Luxury Promo Items
There’s no one harder to shop for in the corporate world than the colleagues who “don’t need anything.” So when you are trying to show you appreciate these employees, these luxury custom business gifts will be your savior and leave a lasting impression.
Here are 7 of our favorite high-end promotional products for when totes, tumblers or gift sets with golf balls and a tee shirt won’t cut it:
1. Our guess is that the recipient of these high-end gifts travels a lot, so let’s send them on their next flight with these high quality noise-cancelling Wrapsody Headphones. With 10 hours of battery life, Bluetooth capabilities, and a microphone for calls, this is a giveaway that will have your recipient smiling ear to ear! These are worlds better than the standard earbuds that come with most smartphones.
2. No one likes carrying around more things than they need to, which is what makes this Turbo Power Charger great – this power bank has built in cables and can charge your cell phone, iPad, laptop or more!
3. Tunes are forever and always a safe bet! Check out our chic Shae Bluetooth Speaker. Aside from having controls right on it, you can also rest your phone in the slot on top! The perfect speaker and charging solution for those nights in the hotel. A great promotional gift that will be welcomed by anyone and works across devices including iPhone.
4. Can’t go wrong with a comfort item that is eye catching and fun. Our Custom Slip-n-Sneaker is just that. These can be fully customized, so be careful your whole office might want a pair!
5. Have a colleague that believes in the motto work hard, play hard? Our Noir Bottle is made for them! It earned its name because it can hold an entire bottle of wine and keep it cold for 24 hours. This stainless steel bottle can also hold other beverages and keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours. Not sold yet? This luxury gift comes with its own gift box!
7 . Summer is here and so is beach season! While it might not be the most talked about accessory to buy, it’s definitely a necessity. It’s very important to have a great big beach towel as a place to sit and to stay dry after taking a dip in the ocean! We recommend the White Beach Towel. Save someone you know from forgetting theirs and having to sit in the sand.
8 . Whether to a trade show, a weekend trip, or a long overdue holiday; traveling can really put people out of their comfort zone. It often includes schlepping duffle-bags or luggage and experiencing long days. However, having a travel pillow can make the experience more relaxing. We recommend the HoodiePillow Memory Foam Travel Pillow to provide comfort and give a sense of privacy. It even inflates so won’t take up too much room in your bag!
9 . This big ticket item will go fast … as in once you turn this thing on, it really moves! Scooters have become super popular in many large cities with companies like Uber and Lyft offering electric scooter rentals. However, nothing will really wow someone like getting them their very own! We recommend getting on the move with the Segway Ninebot Electric Kick Scooter.
These ideas and promotional items are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to corporate gift ideas. When you have a bigger budget for swag, the gifting possibilities are much greater. So if you want other ideas or need help brainstorming, contact us and one of our Account Managers will be glad to help you come up with the perfect executive gifts for your team, or your best customers.
These promotional gifts are also great for special giveaways at corporate events to really show employees or clients that you appreciate them. Even better, you can even get a full color logo and brand name added to all of these promotional items too.